Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Friend Derek

Derek is our good friend we met at church. Zola always likes to play with him during church and he's come over to the house a few times to play. Unfortunately, his job is moving him back to Colorado. We'll miss you, Derek. Especially Zola.




Derek brought Zola a Grover toy. Apparently, Grover doesn't use contractions when he speaks. Who knew?




Derek was kind enough to share his pizza with Zola. Zola, however, was not kind enough to ask.


A goodnight story, then off to bed.


Thanks for everything, Derek! Safe travels and keep in touch.

3 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Jana,
Hi. I love checking in and reading your blog. We have one too now!
Email me if you want to be invited.

Amyjoy

Jenny Moore said...

Grover doesn't use contractions and Elmo refers to himself in the third person. Baby Bear has a speech impediment and Cookie Monster has an eating disorder. I think Oscar may suffer from depression and the Count is Obsessive Compulsive. Who knew?
Zola looks so cute! Ok, Derek does, too.

Lindsey said...

What is this business about Grover and contractions? I guess I'm not Sesame Street savvy so I don't get it. Splain it to me!