Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ma and Pa

Zola, I imagine like most babies, seems to like her parents no matter what. This is a kindness on her part that will, I assume, soon wear off. For now, though, she seemed to like Dad's short-lived mullet hairstyle.




The most disturbing thing is how easily Ma cut the mullet - as if she's done it thousands of times before . . . Here, Jana is trying to look as trashy as dirk - if you look closely you'll see her missing tooth. Weak sauce, Jana. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to look like a true Pennsylvania scratcher.

7 comments:

Nick and Rosy Wiseman said...

That is by far the best picture in which you have ever appeared. I hope the mullet stays!

Nick and Rosy Wiseman said...

That is the best picture of you yet. Long live the mullet!!!

Rigby Family said...

I don't even know what to say to that. There is no comment quite appropriate to the situation.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

When you said "short lived" how long did you mean? Two weeks? Did I ever show you the mullet we saw in Catalina in January??

Jeffe~

Lindsey said...

I think Zoe loves mullets...she looks so happy in the first picture.

Teresa said...

Hey Jana I was talking to Shauna and she told me about your blog. Zoe is so cute! looks like your having fun with the new baby. Have fun visiting Shauna.

Anonymous said...

Lunt,

I always knew you were cool, but like Emeril, you've just taken it up a notch.

Drey